Monday, November 3

Revised

I have to re-read the last post and dismayed to find too many errors on the post. :( Revised it too. Sorry about that guys.

About the blogroll, it will be up soon. Within the week, I hope. Have to redo the template again. I am not so happy with the green template. Looks too crowded for me.

On the brigther side...

I know that I told the hubby that I will stop obsessing about owning a house this year ( we have to settle on whether it is a house or a lot or both) so I have to stop viewing interiors..but well, I just can't.

I love this dining area: summer colors



This one fits the small space house I have been planning for a year now. (I love small space houses and save the rest of the lot for the big garden and space for the kids to run around)



I can't remember where did I found these photos though. If anyone here recognize these, please inform/message me so that I can give you the due credit.

4 comments:

yourmaster said...

hello tara

prajyot said...

hey tara..nice post..really liked it..!!

Tea said...

hi prajyot! glad you liked it. :) visited your site too. nice reviews...very helpful.

Tea said...

yourmaster, tried viewing your site..was surprised to see a lot of blogs...can't find your blog though..all I saw are recent entry dated last year.