Thursday, November 6

Great Deal: Panama's Oldest, Grandest Place to Stay

Real Estate is in my wish list and I have been checking the internet every now and then for good investment on this category. I might have not considered an actual purchase of real estate across the world but I have always thought of Panama as a good vacation place.

If you love cobbled streets, old and beautiful churches then Casco Antiguo in Panama might just be the perfect vacation place for you. You will definitely enjoy the great architecture that will greet you on your very first day. And if you will be returning every year, investment for a place to stay on your returning trips on this historical place should be considered.

Hotel-view01-old

A condominium with hotel amenities completes the vacation for a traveler. I recommend that if you have the money to invest, you might as well try the Hotel Casco Antiguo. I heard that it is the oldest operating hotel in the city hence they have the best service to offer since they have been in the business for the longest time.

Interested now?

Register for an eBrochure Here. Who knows? You might be one of the owners of their 34 rooms and will have the best deal that you can get from a hotel. And if I am lucky, we can be neighbors too!

Post?slot_id=24411&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: