Sunday, May 17

Paying Attention

Few minutes ago I was telling Hubby about paying attention. Lately I am losing focus because there are tons of things that were not scheduled but we have to accomplish with a very short notice. I have somehow exhausted. And that causes the procrastination stage that I am in right now. So I surf and play games online, neglecting everything about school and work.

Tonight, I will cram. But for now, these two blogs occupy my thoughts: the blog about a father with out a short term memory and organic living. I have other things in mind that I want to learn like carbon footprint and DYI's that seems important for a soon to be home-owner like me.

I might try doing some physical exercises to ward off this lazy feeling that has taken over me since the middle of the week. While I am at it, I hope that you will enjoy reading those mentioned blogs.

Have a happy Sunday.

No comments: