Thursday, April 9

Enjoying the Internet, Everywhere

I am not the type of techie that indulge on every gadget that pops up in the market. But I love surfing the internet and play games. Lately, I have been spending more time working with my computer finishing term papers. I am glad that there has been a wireless router in our house. With the wireless router, we were able to enjoy the internet everywhere in the house. I am glad I came across this site where tips were made available to those who want to consider buying a wireless router.

Wireless routers are available in different styles but offers the same function. By knowing the specs that you need you will save money from buying the brand that might not suit your lifestyle. It is really nice to find websites that gives out helpful information. And it even tells you where to buy these gadgets online. A convenient way to shop, indeed.

The router really helped me a lot during my research activities these past few weeks. Since there are three other people in the house who needs to use the internet the same time that I do, it is a very practical gadget to buy. Now that the semester is over, the router still serves it purpose well. I can still use it anywhere in the house while I do my internet surfing.

2 comments:

prajyot said...

wireless router..cool...amazing device na..he he..!!

hey don't forget to add Security Key for protection from intruders..!!!

Tara said...

I actually register MAC Address of our laptops and desktops. I do not need to use passwords as long as the same equipment are being used. :D