Thursday, March 5

Beauty Products for Mom-to-be

Most women I know uses beauty products to maintain their good looks. I have tried different beauty products myself and always settle for those which I think do not have bad effect in the long run. Although I am a fan of technology advancement, I always make sure that anything that touches my skin is natural and safe. Also, as a chemical engineer I understand that chemicals leaves residue behind that can cause harm to the body. In fact, I prefer products made from herbs and botanical products. But it is very difficult to find those. This problem is magnified when a woman gets pregnant. The problem on acne and how to prevent it from recurring during pregnancy can be a major concern since this might result to an unhealthy skin later once not addressed during the time of pregnancy.

For someone like me who has been planning of having a child, pregnancy safety is very important. And I realized that even if I am not pregnant now, the possibility of becoming a Mom is very high. Hence, at this time I am already looking for beauty products that I will buy once I get pregnant. Beaute de Maman is a great find because their products were made by an obstetrician. And obstetrician knows what are good for the conceiving mother and its fetus. Hollywood personalities have testified about its effectiveness.

If you are pregnant, their products are worth considering. It can be sent out as a gift to pregnant friends and relatives. If you want to order now, try their website and be one of those who were able to maintain beauty even when carrying a child in the womb.

Post?slot_id=33567&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: