Sunday, December 21

Grief


(This entry is dedicated to a great soldier who have a big heart)

On personal note,I found the colorful world less pleasant since last week. I know that Christmas is near but I want to say my final goodbye to a great soldier who left this world last 15th.

The family will miss you, GrandPa.

Life is not as happy compared when you are still around but the little girl that you raised will keep her promise. She will be as wise and smart as you have wanted her to be. This tiny space in the web will not be enough to show how much she loves you.

My pain is just a pinprick compared to the other people in this world but the emotions is just the same:painful.

Whatever is in the life after death, I hope that you finally found the peace that Earth can not give you. Have a sweet journey, GrandPa.

No comments: